VW Etka CD's for "free"

I posted the URL to d/l the VW ETKA Service CD for
free a couple weeks ago.  I'll repost it here.

http://kozmik.guelph.on.ca/gtdproject/fluids/cd.htm

If you don't have the time / patience / hardware or
knowlege to download it, I can make you a copy for a
small fee.

I figure $8 to cover CD-R, shipping & packaging and
the time my computer will be tied up making it.  $9usd
for Canada.

What you'll get - CD, Jewel Case, jacket with
instructions.

What you need to know -

This has essentially no info from Sciroccos until the
84 Model year.  It does have pre-84 info on Rabbits &
Jettas, so if you know what parts are similar it is
still useful

You need 1280x1024 resolution capability.

This is a grey market item.  Due to legality issues, I
am not selling these, I am giving them away
essentially for cost.

What you get -

Up to date parts information on all VW & Audi from
1956 to 2001.
Scirocco specific info from 84-89 on all parts.  The
only thing I haven't found is the rubber seals
(window, trunk, door, etc)
Exploded diagrams of every section of your VW with
parts numbers.
The second best reference (after Bentley) that I have
found.
I included the .iso file, a copy of WinImage and the
latest shareware version of WinZip (8.2) on the CD so
if it ever craps out on you, you have the tools to
make a new copy.

I'll accept money orders, personal checks, and PayPal.

Lemme know!

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl