Need bumper covers - GOOD cond.

I need some front and rear bumper covers.  I'd prefer
black or silver, but any color will be considered.

Hopefully someone has some that has done the
euro-bumper conversion, or has good parts cars?

I would like no gouges, dents, etc.. with all mounting
tabs.

I'd need them shipped to Colorado (81301).

Due to recent problems with peoples concept of "Mint"
condition, I'd really like some pix if at all
possible.

Mail me if you can hook me up.  I can do a partial
trade for MKI & MKII (both good cond. MKII is a lil
better) steering wheels - pictures available, VW
Service CD's, I have a spare caliper rebuild kit
($5.00 from Potterman) to offset costs.  Also the "oh
shit" handle from a corrado - would work with
non-sunroof cars.

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl