From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Anthony Pelletier
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 8:57 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: year cabbys had a body kit

HI all,

Does anyone know what year the cabriolets had the body
kits was it 87 or 88?  I am considering bying one but
It is an 87 and it doesn't have the kit, I thought
they were supposed to have one?  Maybe I am off a
year.  BTW does anyone know where I can find a cheap
cabby in the norhteast.  It doesn't need to be perfect
just needs to run and be cheap..  I need something
other than a scirocco to put surfboards in.  I just
can't stand to see surf wax on leahter seats
anymore....
thanks  and sorry for the blatent waste of scirocco bandwith