Fwd: please post this to the scirocco list...

  My good friend paul asked me to post this for you guys (guess you figured
that one out already)..he's started a new club in our area and all of you are
welcome to join.  at least take a look at the website.....some of you
guys(and girls) might want a new classified section to
search.....well....anyway..enjoy

--rob

Hello scirocco owners,
As you may or may not know, I recently started a club called Club VAC (The unofficial VW/Audi Coupe club). Well, after all these months, we have finally finished our website and are going to have our first meeting in NJ. The meeting is going to be held this Friday, June 9, 2000 from 7pm-9pm at the Garden State Parkway, Montvale New Jersey (exit 171) rest stop parking lot by Dunkin Donuts. FYI, ALL VW/Audi coupes ANYWHERE in the world including the VW corrado, scirocco, Audi cq, urq and coupe gt are now welcome to join our club, mailing list, post classifide ads on our website, and come to our meetings, etc. The NJ/NY chapter is our main chapter right now, so that's the only one that is having meetings right now (We plan to have bi-monthly meetings in the future - be sure to check our events schedule). As more people join and get settled in, we will add more chapters and pick representatives to organize them and start holding meetings in other areas of the country (and world). And at some point we will start scheduling group events and hopefully have our own show one day. If you are interested in joining the club or just want to check us out, feel free to stop by on Friday night, or you can check out our website at http://clubvac.freewebsites.com, and email me with any questions or membership inquiries. FYI, membership is FREE. THe only thing I ask is you actively participate on our mailing list and attend meetings/events. And when you initially join the club, be sure to introduce yourself and tell about your car, and send a pic of your car to Mike Stafford (vice president of VAC) at mstafford@sympatico.ca. Also, feel free to join our mailing list, and be sure to check out our classifide section...Feel free to post ads, just as long as they are cars, or parts for the VW/Audi coupes mentioned above. If I don't see you on Friday night and you are at the Englishtown NJ show this Saturday, feel free to say hello to me at the show. I will have my car entered in the show.
-Paul Giletta
'93 silver corrado VR6, CLU8H20
Club VAC founder and president