Re: Hot air, cold air...

wasserbox@yahoo.com writes:

<< Is there any other cause?  Anything I should be taking
 a look at?    >>

Do you still have the airbox intake hose attached to the air scoop  which
then attaches to the bumper? The PO of my car had this removed and in the
heat of the day the fan would kick in and blow all this hot air from the
radiator into the airbox an would really dog out the engine.  After I
replaced the hose it was like night and day.
later

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html