RE: rolling fenders

Casey, I used a dremel on the rear fender lips of my Corrado.  I tried rolling but the paint was cracking so I stopped pretty quickly.  Using the cutting wheel that came with the dremel was painful, b/c it kept snapping.  I stepped up to a thicker wheel from the hardware store (dremel makes it tho), scored the line to cut, then cut, and it worked much better.  If you do this, just sand, primer and paint the cut so it won't rust.  Mine is still good after about a year.  HTH
Ryan

Does anyone have an idea how to roll in the lip on fenders?  I want to do it myself If I can figure out how to without wrecking anything.  My new wheels (24mm offset with 195/50/15s) just barely rub on the inner lip of the fender.

I love the wider look of these wheels on the car :o)

TIA

Casey
84 Roc....with new wheels