Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 2:32 PM
Subject: rolling fenders

Does anyone have an idea how to roll in the lip on fenders?  I want to do it myself If I can figure out how to without wrecking anything.  My new wheels (24mm offset with 195/50/15s) just barely rub on the inner lip of the fender.

I love the wider look of these wheels on the car :o)

TIA

Casey
84 Roc....with new wheels