16V Scirocco Parts Wanted

Jim Jarrett wrote:
> The first rule of Scirocco ownership is:  If you need parts, contact
> the following: Mark Davidson at Adirondack Auto Brokers
> <http://www.germanautoparts.com>, Galway, NY (518)882-6534
> Mike "Potterman" Potter at Virtual World Parts <http://www.parts4vws.com>,
> Orange, CA (74) 663-2434

Okay, before I trouble the two gentlemen above, anyone on the list want to sell
me any of the following parts?

1. A 140 MPH instrument cluster for my 16V. My existing one bit the dust in many
many ways. I an currently using a 120 MPH cluster that works pretty well except
for the fact that the coil that controls the speedometer is bent severely and
thus is way off. Any 100% functioning 140 MPH cluster will do fine.

2. A sunroof latch for my 16V. The red safety latch is gone and the sunroof has
a tendency to slam shut when I close my door or when I hit a massive bump.

3. Interior door lock buttons (as in on the top of the door that you press down
to lock). Both my drivers side and my passengers side buttons have snapped off,
this is hell because you need to unlock the door from the outside to get the
door open again once it is locked.

Anyone have any of the above parts for sale?

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition at http://getty.net/thing/
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 179,786 miles service
'84 VW Jetta GLi was SOLD in Oct 1999 with only 164,275 miles to NJ
'87 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 181,750 miles in Philly PA since 7/2/99
       at http://getty.net/scirocco/