2 Questions!

Howdy all.  I've spent the first week enjoying my new 'roc.  Even with the
skanky motor mounts (replacements are on the way from Potter, thanks to all
for the advice) it is quieter than my Corrado on the highway.  Plus, it gets
better mileage, and I don't have to run 93.  Anyhoo, here are my 2
questions:

1. the floor behind my driver seat was wet this morning after a rain storm
all night.  The two front sunroof drains aren't clogged as far as I can
tell, and I can't see where the water came in.  Any thoughts?
2. A local guy apparently has a euro 50mm intake kicking around.  I haven't
been around 16V performance much, but I hear this is a good thing to have.
What exactly would it do to my stock 1.8 16V, and what do they usually run
for a used example?

Thanks to all who previously answered my questions and welcomed me to the
list.  It sures beats the crap that sometimes flies on corrado-l and the
gti-vr6 list :-)

Ryan
92 Corrado SLC "fo' sale"
86 Scirocco 16V