Re: Cincy Rewind

At 12:14 AM 6/6/2000 , Jim Jarrett wrote:

>I'd like to point out, and the video will prove this, that JASON was the
>one screaming
>while I was TOTALLY into it.
>(you can hear, sort of, over the sound of the plane, Jason  saying,
>"Oh.....God..." and
>me going, "COOOOOL!" and the still cam going <clik clik clik clik>

Video Schmideo, beeotch....
Let me point out that it was YOUR white-knuckled fingers digging holes
through the vinyl seats.  All I did was udder "whoa" when we were halfway
upside down -- cause I couldn't tell what was up and what was down.

>Unfortunately, I managed to fry my motherboard today, so it's going to
>be a bit before I can get the DV off the camera.

Ouch.  I'll try to digitize mine tonight -- but it's a long shot.  Got back
home last night and found a 6 foot puddle of Tranny Fluid under the Mercedes :(

Jason

>--

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro