Need somebodies @$$ kicked in PA

Damn people piss me off.  I am going to quit buying
stuff off of VWAftermarket.com

Ordered a set of door panels from a guy in PA.

Send him a check.  He cashes it.  All of a sudden UPS
won't ship.  I have to send him another $15 check if I
still want them, but the only people who will ship is
next day FEDEX.  I say, "Hell no.  Send me back my
$$$".  That was a week and a half ago.  No money, no
e-mail.  I am getting ready to start in with the
harassing phone calls (the internet DOES rock for for
finding personal info on people.)

The dweeb before that has some "power heated scirocco
mirrors, mint condition".  I figure for $25, I really
can't lose.  I was right.  Mint condition now
apparently means chipped mirrors, missing pieces, and
a really crappy (drippy) repaint with testors model
gloss black (over original red - yes I can tell -
didn't spray the cracks) that smells disappointingly
fresh.  I would be really irate if I needed more than
just the motors out of them.

Ok, so I don't need his ass kicked yet, but I will
drop a line when I need someone to "visit" him, and
remind him that he owes me $$.

Just needed to vent.  Wish me luck - off to interview
for my job (don't ask - its a government thing...
applying for a job that I have been doing for 7
months...)

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl