Re: handling improvements

gnz12345@oh.verio.com wrote:

> Whats the best way to get my baby handling better, 87 Scirocco 16V..... its
> got a lot of miles on it (160,000) so i was thinking maybe upper strut
> braces would help stiffen things up... other then taht i am open for
> suggestions, rims, lowering springs etc....

Well gnz12345 (??), may I humbly suggest my setup - Bilstein Sports + H&R
Sport springs, Neuspeed upper tie bar, and Neuspeed swaybars.  The latter two
are optional, but a great upgrade if you can handle the extra coin.  Ride
quality is firm but VERY comfortable still as a daily driver (IMHO of course)
though if you are running anything larger than 15" wheels, that statement
may be null and void...  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0