Re: 1988 VW scirocco 16V / Imporing cars to Canada

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
> > our shit's cheap.
> > but not that cheap!
>
>   not true. you've just got to know where to look. if you
> need to, talk
> to daun. he somehow manages to find just about anything.

But usually whatever I find needs some work.  For instance,
I *did* find a 16v last week for $1k - and I put front
struts on it this afternoon as well as a couple of motor
mounts.  (Two down, two to go!)  Still needs a bit of work,
but it's coming back from the hairy edge of dead.  The body
is damn near perfect.  Now if Paully could figure out
exactly what needs to be done to get the car imported to
Canada, he'll have himself a sweet-ass 16v for not a lot of
cash.

Anyone know about importing cars to Canada?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'87 & '88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.