Re: testing battery drain

I pulled a fuse and the light disappeared.(I ferget which fise)
>How do I check for a short?

The fuse you pulled has the drain on the circuit. You need to know which
fuse it was.

Where do I start looking?

See above

>I also noticed that there was power passing through some of the fuses. Is
>that normal when a car is not running with no key in the ignition and the
>door shut.  ie. there was current running through the fuel pump fuse. Any
>ideas where to start?

All normal and your clock and cig. lighter work with everything off.
Therefore you must have poweer going through the fuse.

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA