Re: Thanks for the memories...(longish)

>>Rich Deede and I did a couple of 4th and 5th gear highway roll ons
and we were tied together.  Could have passed a glass of water between
our cars at 110+mph. :)  Rich and I have taken a few different tuning
steps along the way, but have arrived at pretty much the same place
oddly. :) <<

Yeah I was surprised how close we were....especially considering that out
mods are not really all that similar. I wonder how we would compare from a
dead stop?....maybe we can find out at Waterfest next month=) But next
time...I'll actually put the pedal down to the floor!=) j/k

Cincy rocked and I would pay money to see the tape that I think Jason C.
took of Josh opening his doors with his stick contraption. =)

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.