Re: Waterfest 2000 - Judges Wanted

Doug Teulie wrote:

> What does a plane trip cost?
> If I went I could be a judge, I have see almost every Scirocco in world
> this year. How much do they pay? I need to save some cash for the MK1.

Jump onto one of the many travel sites - I usually use expedia.com - and
start playing around with some options and see what you can come up with.
Ideally if you could find a reasonable fare via Delta through Atlanta on
to Rochester, we could hook up with Jim J and the Rochester contingent..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0