wheel spacers?

Is there something I can buy to space my wheels out from the hubs a bit, just so my new, practically free rims can clear the front brake calipers?

where would I get these and how much would they cost?

I just tried  putting the wheels on and the front wheel won't spin because it is pressed against the caliper.

or is there a skinnier caliper from an older/newer rocco that I could put on instead?  how about the 10.1 brakes, I'm planning on upgrading to them anyways, are those calipers just as wide?

Casey
84 Rocco