Re: wheel spacers?

I have spacers but didn't buy them , i got the old brake rotors and cut the inner spacers from them and used them as spacers , and they work fine since 3 years .....

Ayham Idrees
www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm

Casey Webster wrote:

Is there something I can buy to space my wheels out from the hubs a bit, just so my new, practically free rims can clear the front brake calipers? where would I get these and how much would they cost? I just tried  putting the wheels on and the front wheel won't spin because it is pressed against the caliper. or is there a skinnier caliper from an older/newer rocco that I could put on instead?  how about the 10.1 brakes, I'm planning on upgrading to them anyways, are those calipers just as wide? Casey84 Rocco

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/