Behold! Pic of my car with fresh paint!

Well, just spent a little over *15* hours wetsanding, buffing, waxing,
cutting, polishing, drooling over my car with two other guys. All I can say
is the car looks FUCKING spectacular. I am simply in awe of how it turned
out. Still a few runs left in the clearcoat that are barley visible, but
they won't be there for long. More pics to follow soon, including some of
the wetsanding process. For those who care, this is PPG Tornado Red... :~)
Oh, thanks go to:
Steve Roth for the hood, and spoiler
Brad Peet for the drivers side fender
Jonas Miller for the old school style Fuba
Dirk for the awesome euro lights and bumpers
Potterman for the Kamei mesh grill and other bits
I love you guys. I love this list. I love my Scirocco. :D

http://www.effervescent.com/roman16v/pics/scirocco.jpg
Tyler
8816v