auto-x/spring question

    ok so i finnaly am pleased with my own auto-x performance. i learned alot
this last weekend(even though i dodn;t make it to cincy). i had two days of
auto-x with the highlands sports car club. i managed to place first in my
group(dsp) about a second ahead of the second place finish.
    The top 4 in my group were 1-me, 2-2L gti, 3-vr6 gti, and 4-1.9L g60
corrado. the yokohama a520s(205/40 r-16) did rather well considering they
were street tires. i played around with the tire pressures alot and over the
course of 9 runs i ended up with pressures set at 45psi in the fronts and
29psi in the rear.
    now the next question... i currently have some unknown springs on the
front of my car and cut stock on the rear(the p.o. had some front springs off
of something on the back.....WTF???????). so now to kind of eaqualize those
tire pressures i need to get new springs. i have bilstein sport shocks and
struts. what are  the best springs for auto-x. i do not want any biased
opinion from the list(everyone has h&rs). in fact i don't even care how they
ride in everyday applications. i just want an excellet spring that will get
me even better times than what i had this last weekend.

tia!
-alan