Re: Waterfest 2000 - Judges Wanted

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Send me a (round trip) plane ticket and im your man. Theres NO WAY im
> doing the 3600 mile drive again. :)

I'm looking for somebody else from SoCal (or anywhere else out this way) to
tag along with back to WF.  I'm fairly certain I'm going to go, but I'd much
prefer to have a traveling partner.. anybody interested?  There are a couple
of ways to get there, one is to go via Rochester and hook up with Jarrett
and his clan, who is already trying hard to convince me to come, the other
is to go via Islip NY, which can be gotten too very inexpensively via
Southwest.. then caravan in from there with listers.  Either way would
work for me.. any interest out there??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0