Re: Cincy Rewind

> After that, we did the usual round of pix by having
> everyone get in a shot with their car.   Of course,
> with
> this group, you never know what to expect.  Maione
> was
> fucking his tailpipe while Cammisa was getting
> rammed by
> his headlight washers.  Aaahhh, what a fun group. :)

We gots strong love to the cars. What can I say?
I don't know what your excuse is Jay.

> More information on the drag strip results will be
> posted
> by each individual participant, but to sum up:  The
> Mad
> Bastard's car is a Mad Fucking FAST Bastard...

Yeah. I noticed there, just a bit.
For the people who weren't there, we took a 90 degree
turn at 160 km/h while pulling the handbrake and did a
complete 180 and got back in a straight line within 2
seconds. I almost *instantaniosly* shit my pants.

Jay, yer the fuckin' bomb. ;)

>So, winding down and cleaning up, Daun will have his
>work cut out for him.  So far, we've found razors,
>shaving cream, shampoo, an old 16v muffler, large
blue >flashlight, sunglasses, and a horribly stained
pair of >underwear with the name "Property of Paul
Maione" >written on the inside with a marker.  Pauly,
it's time >to get rid of the underwear we wore when we
were in >summer camp.  And Jason (B), STOP scaring the
shit out >of people when they ask you for a ride in
your car. :)

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH!
GOLD!

That's what happens to yer underwear when riding with
that crazy ass mofo. But, how did you get those? I
gave them to Brett so he could buff his car before the
show. I guess that's why he didn't win anything.
:)
Hmmm. Let's see here, 2.0 Conversion, Eurolights, JE
Designs Front Spoiler, Skidmark detailing in the
paint... Interesting.

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
86 Scirocco