Re: 2 point lower stress bar - worth a damn?

Mark Mages wrote:

> Any opinions?  I think the 4 point lower race subrame
> might be overkill for me and my uses, but for $50, the
> Eurosport bar looks kinda tempting....
>
> http://www.eurosportacc.com/html/lowerstress.htm
>
> Thanks
>
> =====
> Mark

I have a two pointer on my 81, (it came with) and is made by Ground
Control. Based on the idea that things bend and flex it is better than
nothing at all, esp if you have an upper bar you should box in the lower
as well.

Of course it seems the 4 point unit would help lower flex in more
directions but for the money I'd say go for it.

TBerk