Re: Euro light wiring/relaying (ATTN. DIRK)

It depends what year of car they come off. My '82 model had fog lamps but my
'85 has high beam driving lights.  The lenses are quite different in design
- the fogs have quite thick vertical ribs, presumably to spread the beam,
wheras the driving lights are more like smaller versions of the main lamp
lens. I don't think the fogs are sided ( tho' I might be wrong) whereas the
driving lamps are marked L & R, like the main lamps.  AFAIK, all (euro)
models will have the fog switch because they all have at least rear fogs
wired-up and many had front fogs below the bumper and main beam inners.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8