Re: Cleaning spoiler

Absolutely.  In fact, I distinctly remember trying it on my weather stripping and rubber window seals and it pulled the wax right off.

It will make rubber look more like rubber, i.e. a more natural flat finish.  I actually didn't like the flat finish so when I 'waxed' my entire car, I
used Klasse All In One Cleaner followed by Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze.  I got shiny trim, but without ANY residue like what you get from
conventional polishes and carnuba wax products.

Go for it!

Jay Bichanich
'86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (Original owner)