Re: Euro light wiring/relaying (ATTN. DIRK)

Eric L Ellis wrote:

> Can Dirk please speak up on this? I was under the impression that the
> "center" lights in the Euro setup were FOG LAMPS...not high beams. (ie
> the reason that all pics of Euro Scirocco's that I've seen have a factory
> fog lamp switch.) I have no problems with those who wish to wire their
> lights in (what I believe to be) an odd fashion, I simply want to know
> what the FACTORY intention was.

Hell I thought they were DRIVING lights.. the high beams are in the outside
units with the lows... my inner lights (whatever they may be!) are hooked
up to come on WITH the high beams.. mutha's throw some serious light down
the road!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0