Re: New dual outlet manifold and TT downpipe? [LONG, but interesting;)]

I'm a little disappointed in Shawn for getting personal (I love ya anyway
Shawn), so I'll try not to : )
	However, I think that there is a reason that all the racers that I
know use 2", even when they're running what you're talking about (what I
have as well) with 10:1 pistons. However, I would come to the same
conclusion you did if I'd had your experience with the mufflers. Who
knows? Low end grunt is also important to me, so I'm glad I went with 2"
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah