FREE RIDE TO WATERFEST@!!

Well,...I found out today that I have to go to Manhattan and NJ and that I
have to go tomorrow morning.  (for work)  So I am offering up the invite to
anyone who wanted to go,...didn't have the cash,....or whatever.  I am in
South Carolina and will be heading up I-95.  No rocco to drive because I
have to pick up hardware while I'm up there.  The company has provided me
with a van with no back seats,....so I only have one seat left.....but they
are also paying for my gas and whatnot.  This really isn't that bad a deal
for me.  I figure I  leave here around 10:00 am tomorrow and drive straight
through.  (maybe...14 hours ?)  I have about 30 minutes of work to do in NJ
and about the same in Manhattan.  After that......nothing and I don't have
to be home until Tuesday.
    So if someone wants a free ride and even split a room bill if they
want....( I don't care about the room part)  Let me know.  E-mail will be
checked until 11:00 or so tonight.
Later,
Chris