Fiberglass body panels (Options)

    OK, me and my trusty rocco got into a small skirmish a few nights back
with Bambi and a few of his friends. We came out a little bruised but you
should see the other guys! Anyway my rocco has some damage on the hood and
the pass fender.

    Anyone know how fiber glass fenders hold up. I know that if I hit
anything again they would probably crack but I'm tired of getting body panels
pulled. There are just to many dear out where I live now. OK I rambled again.
Anyway I was thinking about just removing the panel and having a new one
sprayed and put on cause this one has been pulled twice do to deer battles.
But if I'm going to go that far maybe I should get something lighter.

    Anyone have experience or opinions on fiber glass fenders? I know there
are a few of you with widebody kits made of fiber glass. Then I think I'm
going to go with a fiberglass hood since I can't find any straight metal
hoods at all around here. and where I have a dent near the front corner there
is no way to get tools there do to the supports. I got to get the car back to
normal its driving me crazy with these little dents.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v