Crank Trigger Ignition Curve

Does anyone out there have any experience setting an ignition curve on a programmable ignition system?  I have a Holley Annihilator programmable ignition on my car and want to program in the most aggressive curve I can before I start getting pre-ignition.  I can set the advance every 500 RPM.  Right now I have base set as at 12 and reach a total of 38 degrees total by 3800 RPM.  The car is a Street Prepared Solo 2 car and rarely if ever sees street use.  Does anyone out the have an Electramotive system or something similar?

Any input would be appreciated

Alan Stamper
84' Scirocco (with small spare)
89' Wolfsburg 16V Jetta (driver)