Headliners/stinggers

List,

Ok, the headliner in my rocco is lookin kind of S****Y.  I also am in need
of replacing my bee-stingger antenna and amp.  Im affraid if i pull the
headliner that it will fall appart.  Is there anywhere where i could pick up
a new headliner kit?  I replaced the one in my bug, but that is so old that
they are a dime a dozen.  Would Potterman, or maybee Dirk be able to find
one for me?

I am also thinking of buying an mk1 rocco, if say i needed to replace the
windshild in it, how hard is it to find someone who has a windshild and seal
for that car?  Also i emailed that place on scirocco.org that sells
new/repro body parts for mk1's, and they never emailed me back????? are they
still in busisness?

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)