Re: Great addition for ANY Scirocco!!!!

BUT HAVE YOU BEEN TO THEIR "WOSERS" WEB SITE? They have all sorts of
things for the non-weight conscious honda driver. The Fuba on the CRX
must offset any weight disadvantages. I went "ZOINKERS" when I saw the
interior door panels. That's how I can get neon inside my car and keep it
looking phatttttt! (yo?)

In conclusion: Dis be sum wack assed shit. Dim boyz be frontin' sum
krazy.....ah never mind. My spell check is gonna hate me.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:35:05 -0700 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
> Hey all!!  Found an AWESOME performance add on for that euro style
> car.
> Check this out!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3905928
03