Re: TT Mufflers

That $48 muffler from tt is just a dynomax superturbo
muffler.  You local autoparts store should be able to
get you one.  There is one problem wiht the muffler.
Your stock 16v box has the clamps that hold the hanger
on the muffler the new one won't  You will need to
hook something up to hold the front of the muffler in
place.  For the exhaust tip you should be able to get
a straigh piece of pipe to fit out the back, if you
get a center in offset out muffler.

hth
Tony