Re: Waterfest-- The night before!

    Your playing under ACME! Yo I eat there every weekend! I'll see you
there.

If anyone else wants to go I'll meet up with you on either side of the Tap.
and we can go have some good food and music. We can also run around manhattan
and act silly! If not I guess the whole parking lot at some random hotel
thing can work. But none well beat the blown up transformer and turbo gti vr6
at water fest 98'.

Oh yeah can anyone fill me in on whats going on for waterfest . . any meets
or get togethers. I've been busy trying to pass emissions and not reading my
list mail.
I'm still way high on the Hydrocarbons. Anyone got any ideas?

Later
~Danny~
8816v