Waterfest-- The night before!

OK-
So about 1 million of you are decending upon NJ to go to Waterfest this
weekend...
What's happening the night before? Im sure a lot of you are going to sit
around, listen to some loud music, drink a beer or 2 (or 3 or 9), and talk
about VWs...

Why not make the trip across the river and see Spredhaus play?  At the
request of a few folk who will be in the area (Boyd Drew, to name one),
we'll be playing at UNDER ACME in NYC Sat night.

I know the 4 of us would like to shoot the VW breeze with ya, so come on
out.

You can go to http://www.spredhaus.com for more details.

Hope to see some of you there!

Chris Chemidlin