Re: Dubfest 2000 - Hollywood Park, September 3rd SUNDAY, AUTO-X SUNDAY, MONDAY PARTY!!!

You see, I am running for points.
I have to play the Auto-X game.
My car is going to have the full setup. (Tools and all the extra wheels...)
If I show too it would be way too much trouble for me.
I have to run in my time slot and I have to work in my time slot.
It takes 4 hours to do the gig. You gota walk and get in the grove.
So I can just walk over to the show but I am thinking that
all the 18" wheel dub driver's are going to come and see me.
My 13" wheels will make them wonder!! What is up!
Now if you are all parked in the pits it will look like the
Scirocco is the BAD car on the block. All the
A3s and Corrados will get whamped on because
they need to loose the pounds.
Sciroccos and A1s will rule!! We win.
This is no flashy wax contest boys, it is a race with A3
eye wash on the sidelines. It is a car show so Bring it and drive it!!!!!
That is what a German car is for!!

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"