Re: thermo switch nuclear meltdown.

Thermo time switch is located on top of the upper radiator hose inlet on the
head and has a 2 prong  brown plug. The radiator fan switch is located under
the battery area on the radiator and has 2-3 prongs depending on if you have
AC. One of the wires on this one has a red with a black stripe on it. HTH

>has anyone replaced the thermo switch in a mk2 before?  I have to get my
>car
>out of our shop, boss is bugging me... nobody has time to do it so I get
>stuck doing it but at least I've been provided hoist time.
>
>where is the damn sucker located?  Paul at PG Performance told me it was
>underneath the battery.... hmmm.
>
>I'm getting sick of driving the acura parts truck home but hey, at least
>it's transportation. :)
>
>Marie
>

>--

Chris DeLong