Re: Dubfest 2000 - Hollywood Park, September 3rd

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:53:11 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:
>http://www.dubfest.com
>
>Well boys and girls - can we possibly muster up a few cars for this
>show??

Fuk da show. Im racing! :)

>The Scirocco turnout at Driver's Fest yesterday was PATHETIC - *THREE*
'rocs!
>Myself, Ken Weidemann and Mark Hausler.  TBerk was present but didn't
bring
>the 'roc down for practical reasons.. Ken's from San Diego.  So I was
the
>only "local" 'roc there.  Ian did show up but didn't show.  Doug T was
off
>windsurfing or something.  But I don't get it - 34 of us at ND, and *3*
here?
>That blows!!

Oh yeah, I was there too so the show rocked. At least up until the time
that I left, then it sucked.
I counted 2 Scirocco's in the parking lot. (Mine and Pottermans.)
There was a really cool Audi parked next to mine. (Ron Woods ride) I love
that car!

>This Dubfest show looks like it will be a good gig.  Who's in??  Be
there or
>be square, west coasters!

Im definately going. Ill probably somehow be part of the autox crew but I
will definately be on the prowl for a 1st place FSP trophy. :)

>On a related note - we are talking about doing another bay area event
>in the next 30-60 days.

Ill probably be preparing for, recovering from, or at Nationals around
then. (FSP # 53 at Nationals this year!) Ya'll have fun.