Dubfest 2000 - Hollywood Park, September 3rd

http://www.dubfest.com

Well boys and girls - can we possibly muster up a few cars for this show??

The Scirocco turnout at Driver's Fest yesterday was PATHETIC - *THREE* 'rocs!
Myself, Ken Weidemann and Mark Hausler.  TBerk was present but didn't bring
the 'roc down for practical reasons.. Ken's from San Diego.  So I was the
only "local" 'roc there.  Ian did show up but didn't show.  Doug T was off
windsurfing or something.  But I don't get it - 34 of us at ND, and *3* here?
That blows!!

This Dubfest show looks like it will be a good gig.  Who's in??  Be there or
be square, west coasters!

On a related note - we are talking about doing another bay area event in the
next 30-60 days.  Something similar to 'roc'n the bay '99, which was a HUGE
success last summer.  We may cruise Marin County this time, with dinner in
The City by the Bay... stay tuned for more as this comes together!

Jeez just 48 hours left till TBerk and I wing eastward for Waterfest.. cool!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0