Re: Where do 90a alternators come from?

You often have to replace the pulley, depending on what alternator is in
your car already, and whether your car has A/C, etc...  but as long as you
have
access to an impact wrench, that just a matter of a nut and a keyway...
	Sometimes the electrical hookups are different, but they can be
adapted - I've seen two styles - the integrated spade connector type
(Rabbit style) and the several nuts style (later models).
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah