Re: 8v/16v ratios

May not be a "really nice" 8V but it will be with me at waterfest.
Actually, having spent the whole weekend getting things cleaner and nicer,
its turning out to be an alirght car!  I guess on the other hand, my 8v will
be the 16v lookalike with the body kit and fuba (but its off an audi station
wagon so....)
Brad