Waterfest from the South

> Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:56:53 EDT
> From: BrianandDeborah@aol.com
> Subject: Waterfest
>
> I see alot of you are going on Saturday of are coming from the North.
> Is anyone going up Sunday morning from the South(Delaware)  I'm looking
> for a convoy?
> Brian
> 88 Scirocco 16V

Sure, sounds like a plan to me, I'm in Bucks County in PA. I would usually take
Route 1 north to the turnpike at exit 9 (route 18), but am willing to change my
plans for a convoy....

Let me know!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition but unfortunately sitting
    in storage see it at http://getty.net/thing/ and http://vwthing.org
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap in December 1997 after a
    mere 179,786 miles service, man that thing sure could off road!
'84 VW Jetta GLi was SOLD in Oct 1999 with only 164,275 miles to NJ
    see a pic of the Jetta in all it's glory http://getty.net/jetta/
'87 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 183,350 miles in Philly PA since 7/2/99
    for some before and after pics go see: http://getty.net/scirocco/