Re: [Fuel injection - HELP!!!] Now fuel distributor adjust

	I've had decent luck by following the protocol for basic adjustment in my
Bentley which covers R/S/J 1980-4 (chapter 4, page 44).  With ignition off,
turn the mixture screw (3mm hex) in the fuel distributor counterclockwise a
few turns so that the fuel injectors don't spray when the fuel pump relay is
bridged and the sensor plate is at rest.  Then start turning CW to the point
where the injectors just start to open.  Then give it a half turn CCW.  You
should be in the ballpark with final adjustment requiring a gas analyzer
although some folks seem to use a dwell meter.  Anyone care to outline this
method for CIS systems?	benton--------