Turbo Scirocco

hi all,

I have driven a turbo scirocco this weekend. The guy inserted the vw td's
turbo and it was mounted behind the motor. He says it's about 180 PS or so.
Anyway it was fun to drive. He has a problem with the downpipe (it's
getting licky every 2-3 months), so we haven't heard the turbo sound.
About 4000 prm when the turbo begins to work and at cc. 6000 it's almost gone.
He told that a fuel enrichment should be done if a (???) switch would be
installed (not the full throttle switch, it's some oil-pressure or whatever
switch). So when I pressed the gas eg. in 2nd @4000 it was very strong but
at 6000 it was just average.
It's a PL motor and the compression ratio is decreased 'cause of the turbo.

If the paper-work should be done (will be hard to do) then my friend Peter
will buy it (Dirk you know him, his 16V is totalled 2 months before) at
$1800 (500.000 HUF). The paint is not too good but the car is in good
condition. It's cheap because the papers...

It's not stolen nor parts of it but is smuggled because it was not allowed
to import more than 4 (!!!!!!) year old cars. Just try to find a
non-older-than-4-years roc. So the numbers are changed to a crashed car's
numbers. And this time the car thief want to be stopped here (good thing)
and the sold cars are examined extremly carefully. If a car fails, they can
seize it + take legal proceedings.
I hope the car will get the papers.

bye
Macsek