Re: door locks question...

I believe that you can have a locksmith retumble the new locks for you so
that they'll match your existing locks.  Somebody posted a DIY for this not
too long ago.  Whatever it costs, it's worth it.  It's a scirocco ;)

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Don't tell my wife I'm out buying gear...She just thinks I'm having an
affair"