Re: How screwed am I? (more fuel probs.)

Daun,
I believe that the fitting on the metal return hose is supposed to turn
freely, its a flared fitting i believe.  Check to make sure that flare
isnt
phucked up and that the matching flare on the rubber hose isnt either.
Maybe it just needs to be tighter?
hth

Eric Person
86.5 16v