Re: mounting rearview mirror

> Over the past year I have had to reapply my rearview mirror to the
> windshield about 35 times.  I usually use super glue, and have even
> broke down and bought the "Rearview mirror Glue kit" from walmart -
> which is really just expensive superglue.  I have even gone as far as to
> rough a little circle on my windshield with sandpaper?

I've glued one on once or twice, but it's more or less been a permanent fix.
Perhaps you should look at it in terms of causes - how are your motor
mounts, for example?  Another possibility is that the little metal puck that
you glue to the glass may have been improperly machined and isn't mating
properly.