Re: update-high speed shaking

I am really beginning to believe it is a tire/rim problem.  As I said I
swapped them last night and went for a short drive and it seemed much
better.  This morning, however, I drove the 25 miles to work at 60-65mph and
now the steering wheel shake is better, but the back end seems messed up
with vibration, leading me to believe that messed up wheel, now in the back,
is doing its thing there.  Guess I will have them balanced and checked for
roundness as soon as I get the chance.
Brad