Re: Re-Over heat [Block Test]

	On a recent segment of the TV program, "World of Collector Cars", there was
a tool segment where the mechanics presented a product called Block Test (I
think).  It appeared that you would aspirate air or coolant through a blue
solution and if it turns green to yellow, it indicates leakage through a
gasket or crack in the block/head.  I'm guessing that it's a chemical test
for the presence of combustion by-products in the coolant.  The test itself
seemed to be fast and very simple to perform.  I have no idea how much the
test kit costs, its availability or how effective it is but it's something
you might want to look into.  Regards, benton------