Re: Wanted: Carburetor and intake for 8v

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> wrote:

> What you need this stuff for John?
>
> Someone you know coverting to carbs?
>
> Eric

> On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, John Van Vuren wrote:
>
> > No, I'm not getting back into VW's...   but need to
> locate a carb and intake
> > setup.  Either aftermarket (Weber, etc) or I think 1980
> or so Rabbits had
> > them?  Early rocs?  I dunno...
> >
> > Awhile back I think either Ken or Jim Buck had one for
> sale.  If you still
> > do, lemme know
> >
> > I want a carb, intake, and air cleaner
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > John

That would be me.  Part of the deal with John was that I
was to get everything I needed to convert the '82 Pickup
from diesel to gas - and that's the easiest way to do it.

SO.

Can anyone help out a fellow lister???  I'd like to get the
truck on the road before winter.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.